Username: Password:

Author Topic: Firewood Huntsville  (Read 1083 times)

Offline griff

Firewood Huntsville
« on: September 13, 2015, 08:43:46 AM »
I have tons of wood, litterally. I run a tree service so we end up hauling away a lot of trees. Oak and Hickory get turned into for sale firewood. The rest is up for grabs. That's right, it's free for the taking. I'll even help you load your truck or trailer with my tractor or skid steer if you want larger pieces. Most of it is not cut into firewood length. Give me a shout if I can help you out.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

Offline jrobinson

Re: Firewood Huntsville
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 10:43:02 AM »
I have tons of wood, litterally. I run a tree service so we end up hauling away a lot of trees. Oak and Hickory get turned into for sale firewood. The rest is up for grabs. That's right, it's free for the taking. I'll even help you load your truck or trailer with my tractor or skid steer if you want larger pieces. Most of it is not cut into firewood length. Give me a shout if I can help you out.
Can you bring some for campfire X 2? I can come get it one night this week if I need to

Offline griff

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 10:56:56 AM »
I don't mind bring some for that. I'll have to drag my trailer or something as I won't have any room in the truck with the camping gear and bikes. If you want to come get a load this week that would work as well. I wasn't planning on taking the dump truck but I guess that would make things easy. I've got a very full week this week so I don't know if I'll have time to load it by myself Friday.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

Offline jrobinson

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 08:35:38 PM »
I'll come over Wed or Thursday and load enough on the trailer. Let me know which day will be best.

Offline griff

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 07:19:42 AM »
Wednesday would be best.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

Offline jrobinson

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 07:22:36 AM »
I'll see you wed. PM me your address. Will you be there around 5:30-6p?