Open House > About Moto-Shops

Halls in Pelham

(1/3) > >>

Slede:
i went to halls in Pelham last week to look/buy a left over 16 model klr they had on their website for 5200. salesman looked at me strange and said that they both sold a few days before, but he would be glad to show me the 17. they are still listed on the site, and are marked down to 4900 now, wonder how they got two more left overs to mark down

KevinB:
Classic bait and switch...further confirmation for me to stay far away.

Chitza:

--- Quote from: KevinB on April 06, 2017, 02:00:12 AM ---Classic bait and switch...further confirmation for me to stay far away.

--- End quote ---

I read several reviews on Halls in Mobile before they opened in Pelham. This was one of the repeated complaints I read. Yeah, looks like Big #2 has competition for most schmarmy dealer in the area.

jrobinson:

--- Quote from: Slede on April 05, 2017, 10:46:58 PM ---i went to halls in Pelham last week to look/buy a left over 16 model klr they had on their website for 5200. salesman looked at me strange and said that they both sold a few days before, but he would be glad to show me the 17. they are still listed on the site, and are marked down to 4900 now, wonder how they got two more left overs to mark down

--- End quote ---

Give the guys at Allsport in Decatur a call and tell them you are with Bamarides. They will treat you right. Steve is the owner and Seth is one of the salesmen.

Mark was happy with his purchase there. I know several others have purchased bikes from them and I haven't heard any complaints.

Slede:

--- Quote from: jrobinson on April 06, 2017, 07:08:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: Slede on April 05, 2017, 10:46:58 PM ---i went to halls in Pelham last week to look/buy a left over 16 model klr they had on their website for 5200. salesman looked at me strange and said that they both sold a few days before, but he would be glad to show me the 17. they are still listed on the site, and are marked down to 4900 now, wonder how they got two more left overs to mark down

--- End quote ---

Give the guys at Allsport in Decatur a call and tell them you are with Bamarides. They will treat you right. Steve is the owner and Seth is one of the salesmen.

Mark was happy with his purchase there. I know several others have purchased bikes from them and I haven't heard any complaints.

--- End quote ---

I asked if they had a klr awhile back and I got no response. not a big deal, I figured it just slipped through unnoticed. I've been watching their website lately, waiting to see what I'm looking for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version