Open House > About Moto-Shops

Maxx motorsports

(1/2) > >>

klaviator:
I ran into a guy at Vintage Fest who used to own Magic City Scooters and now works at Maxx Motorsports.  We talked a bit and he had some interesting info.  He said Maxx bought out Magic City scooters and are now a Kymco dealer.  He also said they would be picking up Vespa.  Of course they sell several brands of motorcycles.  I guess they either have moved to a new location and are having and open house/ grand opening on Nov 5th.  It might be worth checking out.  I may even ride down to check it out.  I'll see when it gets closer to that date.

merc16:
Yes they have moved and it's a very nice dealership. It's not cramped like the previous shop. I really like stopping by there.

DachshundUberAlles:
I rode up there Wednesday. It's a nice place with lots of inventory. I applaud their bravery to stock so much apparel, but think they'll end up being everyone's dressing room so they can get their proper size before they place their internet orders. I also wonder just how much of a market there will be for all those Husqvarna M/X bikes.

klaviator:

--- Quote from: DachshundUberAlles on October 22, 2016, 03:37:50 PM ---I rode up there Wednesday. It's a nice place with lots of inventory. I applaud their bravery to stock so much apparel, but think they'll end up being everyone's dressing room so they can get their proper size before they place their internet orders.
--- End quote ---

I'm glad you posted this.  It's been a long time since I have been in a motorcycle dealer that stocked a lot of gear.  If they have something that I really like then I'll buy it from them even if I can get it cheaper online.  I like being able to try on gear before buying because I really have a hard time finding stuff that fits.  If I can't make it to their open house I'll visit some other time. 

Slede:
I'd buy from Maxx before I'd order it online, not enough difference in price for me to not support a local shop that's as good as they are on, well, everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version